Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I got a new gig!!

So... I get to be in charge of an online prayer group for some of the ladies on my message board!
The last few ladies that have done it are all expecting! The last one, BakersSweetie, asked the ladies if anyone would want to take over for her and I said I would step up if no one else really wanted to do it! And I was the ONLY person to even volunteer, so I got the gig!!

At first I was a little freaked out! I mean, I'm struggling with all of this myself... how am I supposed to "lead" others through it!? But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I don't have to "lead" anything! I just have to share my hope! Bakerssweetie said she would mail me the books she used to guide her to scriptures and prayers and I have a few books of my own! So I am just going to dive into it and see what I get out of the readings and prayers and then share that with the other girls!!

I'm probebly going to start a Question of The Day and assign Prayer Partners! I know it was so great for me to have a prayer partner at the beginning of my TTC journey... Someone similar to me, that could relate to all my fears and hopes and dissapointments and successes! So I really think the ladies could only benefit from it!!

So my first check-in is tomorrow morning!! I'm going to do some reading and praying tonight and then it all starts tomorrow!! I'm really excited!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would add you to the blogs I visit since I just responded to your post on the nest about being young and TTC. I'm 23 and TTC.

on the nest I'm : MrsTTaylor

Rachel said...

I'm excited for it :-)