Thursday, November 22, 2007

BFN...

On the way to Texas (17 hour drive) I POAS in a rest stop bathroom at 10 in the morning! It was negative! I crawled back into the car and tried to be hopeful that i would get a positive the next day! But a few hours later the cramps strarted... and so did the tears! No one knew i was going to test! (I bought some HPTs the day before on my way home from work.) But as soon as Thomas looked over at me he knew what was going on! I told him about the -hpt and he just gave me that look that says "I know it hurts, baby. Next month will be our month!" But by then my mom turned to ask me a question, saw the tears and everyone in the car was on to me! I cried off and on for the next few hours to various songs on the radio! I looked over at thomas one time and started thinking about our child having his big blue eyes and long dark eyelashes... His thick, curley hair... would our baby girl have ringlets!?.. and that of course made me loose it!
Anywho, the cramps were horrible and my stomach was so swollen! I looked 5 months pregnant andd thaaat made me loose it a few times!! But we made it to Texas! We spent our first night at my grandma's house with like 20 relatives! My mom has like 13 siblings and most of them hadn't seen eachother in 20 years!

On thanksgiving, 14 more people joined and we all cooked and watched football. The house is on 9 acres so all the kids ran around outside with the dogs and road 4 wheelers. The guys went out to shoot... I shot off one round and thought I went deaf! After lunch we alllll piled up in the living room for the Dallas game (our team:)) and then took family pictures and started some poker! I kicked butt the first few rounds and then was the 2nd one out lol! All in all it was one of the best thanksgivings I've ever had! There are def. some characters in the family, but it was so neat for me to be SURROUNDED by aunts and uncles and cousins that, 3 days earlier, I didnt even know existed! Definately made the 17 hours of numb bum worth it:)

Tomorrow is Black Friday shopping! We only have like $300 to spend on gifts this year... so I'm going to have to be creative!

This post is all over the place and pretty general, not as detailed as i would have liked it to be... but it's a lot to process i guess!! On that note:

I started charting this morning! I want to be able to track a whole cycle... not just the 5 days in the middle (with OPKs)! This is our last cycle before Thomas deploys! So let's all pray:):)

No comments: