Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nothing, really, to report...

But I'm bored and killing some time before I start laundry and some more house work!


Still haven't started charting:( I woke up this morning but couldnt figure out how to get my thermometer to work lol. It was dark and I got frustrated, so I put it down and went back to sleep for a little while! It's sounds pittyful, it was!! But o-well... maybe tomorrow will be a better day!


Since my cycles and ovulation have been so wacky lately, I've just decided that starting tomorrow, CD10, We're going to BD every other day until CD32!


My last 4 cycles have been 33, 42, 33 and 40 days long! With 14 day LPs! So I figure those BD'ing days should cover all our bases! I have to order some new OPKs. I figure I'll just order a 20 pack this time and start on CD15 with the extra 3 I have with me now while I'm waiting for the new ones to come in! I'm still trying to figure out when to use the Pre-seed I have! It's a 3 pack. So I asked my trustie ladies on the T-TTC board! SO I guess I'll figure that out some time soon! Hopefully I'll get a +OPK around the "normal" time: CD14! That would be lovely! Then I could sqeeze an extra cycle in before Thomas left if this one isn't lucky!! That would be nice!
Anywho... This is the Other 2WW! The one Before O! So there really isn't much I can do but order things online and wait! Like I said, I start the BDing tomorrow since we are probebly dealing with MFI. It's better to have sex every 48 hours to be sure to give the (sperm) numbers enough time to get up, without leaving enough time for them to go bad and die! So I need to start that "pattern" so we have strong, healthy sperm to work with!

It's so sad that my months have been reduced to 2 different 2 week intervals of waiting! And that sex has to be set to patterns and time limits! But thus is life! And hopefully it will all pay off soon!

No comments: