Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On a different note...

I'm on CD7 and have only charted one temp on CD2! It's bad, I know. But with traveling and the rough few nights and mornings I've been having, it just hasn't worked out right!
The devotional was a bit of a let down, I have to say! It's just one little verse and then a story from her own experience. I've only read 2 days so far so I guess I should just hush and give it a fair chance!

The meditation Cd's are good. Not quite what I expected, but good... helpful! But I also haven't used them all the way through yet. Thomas has been up after I go to bed. So i cant really concentrate and relax with basketball and battlefield going on in the living room! Plus the dogs were pretty annoying last night. Thomas kind of mocked me for using meditation last night during our argument and it made me self conscience! Like, "Has it really come to this? That I need a cookey lady on a Cd to tell me to relax and give me strength!?" But it has come to that! And at least I can accept that and see it for what it is and try to get the best result from it as possible! Right?

Well I'm going to order some OPKs and HPTs when I get off work later. I have no idea how I'm going to gage this cycle, the others have been so unpredictable! I'll just buy a lot of them and start taking them around CD14 and keep going until I get a positive I guess! And hopefully, since Thomas goes back to work tomorrow, tonight will be smoother and I will be able to wake up on time and able to temp and meditate. Tomorrow is a new day! Hopefully a better day!!

No comments: