Sunday, November 18, 2007

Let's start the praying Now!!!

Thomas and I leave on Tuesday, with my parents and sisters, to drive, 17 hours, to Texas! We are going to a family reunion for my mother's side of the family! I have never met most of these people and Thomas has never met any of them! So it should be a very entertaining week!

I should either get my BFP or AF while I'm there! And I have packed accordingly! I'm bringing the last 3 OPKs i have. I plan on testing with one of them on Wednesday, CD12 and one on Thanksgiving, CD13 and praying to God that this is our cycle! If either of those are positive, I'll secretly go buy and pee on a HPT! I promised Hunter that she would be the first person that we told when we got pregnant Because the poor girl wants to be an aunt sooo badly! So if, (God willing) the HPT comes back positive, I will tell Hunter and then have her announce it to my family during the famous "what are you thankful for" prayer before dinner!! I'll have her say something like "I'm thankful that I'll be an aunt in 9 months!" or "I'm thankful for my little niece or nephew growing in Heather's belly right now!".

I know it's a little lame that I already have that planned out, but all I have is hope for this cycle!! I randomly used an OPK and got a positive on CD27, thinking it was time to get a positive for pregnancy, but it was for Ovulation!! I mean, what are the chances that I used it on the exact day that I needed to to be able to time our BD'ing!? I had thought we were past that point in the cycle and if I didn't know that I O'd that late in my cycle, I would be pulling my hair out right now thinking that AF was late and that I'm either pregnant or my body is falling apart! lol!! So i took it as a sign to have faith and hope from the get-go!

But of course I packed a new pack of pads, my provera (that i didn't use the cycle it was prescribed to me) just in case i get BFNs anddd AF doesn't start on time... I want this cycle to be over with asap so i can maybe get an extra cycle in before Thomas deploys! I also packed my BB (Basil Body) thermometer and a new chart! I figure I'll start charting again and continue it through the deployment so I have charts to show the RE next year!

All-in-all, I'm excited! Either I get my BFP in a few days and get to move on from all of this... or I get AF and get to move on to a whole new cycle to be hopeful for! Either way I'm moving on! And that is definitely something to be thankful about this Thanksgiving day!

No comments: